19.12.07

Death Toll: Survivor Week 2

Survivor is great. More specifically, this season is AWESOME.
It's like the tribes are completely in sync with me and my venomous and easily provoked damnation of anyone who may do something with the slight connotation of pissing me off. They are voting off each and every one of my most hated. It's like they are doing my bidding, as if I was their sole tribal deity. And it's a fucking fantastic feeling.

It was a double episode this week, so that means two more bodies hit the pile. Worthless, annoying and terrible bodies, I might add.

Bible Woman! Yeah, good old Bible "Leslie" Woman. She was in the competition by the grace of God but she didn't realise that I was the only God in Survivor: China. And that the tribes must worship only me and my will and also my messenger boy Jeff Probst. Bible Woman challenged my position, so I ordered everyone to kill her with spears.


LESLIE = DEAD

Dave pissed everyone in the tribe right off with his 'former model' ways. He also pissed me off a lot. I mean, Wow Dave, how long are you going to play that "I built a waterproof fireplace" card? I was contemplating killing him myself, but before I could, Sherea picked up a massive rock and crushed Dave's head with it in the dead of night. The tribe ritualistically danced until morning, and I grinned from the heavens.


DAVE = DEAD

No comments: