13.11.07

30 Rock finds its way to Aus.

The show is two years old, but that's no big deal for Channel Seven. Because it's that time of year where networks are able to fuck over potential audiences without a care for losing face or rep value. It's a time where they can relax and stop making excuses for their mismanagement issues.

30 Rock is far from my most anticipated upcoming show, but I reckon I'd watch it to some capacity. I really dislike Tina Fey, but the guest stars that have been attracted to show really intrigue me. I treat unfunny comedy series as some sort of paradoxical phenomenon. They remind me of an eclipse; nothing is really happening and there are absolutely no consequences, but it is fascinating to witness all the same.

30 Rock will debut over the summer on the Seven Network.

No comments: